DHCP man pages posted on ISC web site

Vicky Risk
Administrator
I realize the regular participants on this list probably don’t even need to RTFM anymore, but …

Thomas showed me how to convert the man page files into .html, so I converted them all and posted them on the web site for your convenience.

Vicky

Re: DHCP man pages posted on ISC web site

Niall O'Reilly
On 18 Aug 2017, at 22:44, Victoria Risk wrote:

> I realize the regular participants on this list probably don’t even
> need to RTFM anymore, but …
>
> Thomas showed me how to convert the man page files into .html, so I
> converted them all and posted them on the web site for your
> convenience.
>
> https://www.isc.org/dhcp-manual-pages/
> <https://www.isc.org/dhcp-manual-pages/>
>
> Vicky

   Super! Thanks.

   Niall O'Reilly

RE: DHCP man pages posted on ISC web site

Patrick Trapp
As a regular listener but only a rare contributor to the conversations here, I want to second Niall's sentiment - that's a great bit of news. Thanks!

Some of us do indeed still need to RTFM quite a bit.

Patrick

On 18 Aug 2017, at 22:44, Victoria Risk wrote:

> I realize the regular participants on this list probably don’t even
> need to RTFM anymore, but …
>
> Thomas showed me how to convert the man page files into .html, so I
> converted them all and posted them on the web site for your
> convenience.
>
> https://www.isc.org/dhcp-manual-pages/
> <https://www.isc.org/dhcp-manual-pages/>
>
> Vicky

   Super! Thanks.

   Niall O'Reilly

Re: DHCP man pages posted on ISC web site

Bob Harold

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 5:44 PM, Victoria Risk <[hidden email]> wrote:
I realize the regular participants on this list probably don’t even need to RTFM anymore, but …

Thomas showed me how to convert the man page files into .html, so I converted them all and posted them on the web site for your convenience.

Vicky

Thanks, added to my bookmarks.

--
Bob Harold