response prioritizing on several interfaces

response prioritizing on several interfaces

Zeus Panchenko

Re: response prioritizing on several interfaces

Steven Carr
On 2 August 2015 at 23:25, Zeus Panchenko <[hidden email]> wrote:
> can it be achieved with some timeout? dhcpd is configured via LDAP

Use a short lease time (~30-60 seconds) on your nonauthorized VLAN so
when clients are moved to the correct VLAN they will renew fast.

Re: response prioritizing on several interfaces

Zeus Panchenko
thank you for reply

Steven Carr <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2 August 2015 at 23:25, Zeus Panchenko <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > can it be achieved with some timeout? dhcpd is configured via LDAP
>
> Use a short lease time (~30-60 seconds) on your nonauthorized VLAN so
> when clients are moved to the correct VLAN they will renew fast.

is it default-lease-time and max-lease-time parameters?

--
Zeus V. Panchenko jid:[hidden email]
IT Dpt., I.B.S. LLC  GMT+2 (EET)

On 2 August 2015 at 12:43, Zeus Panchenko <[hidden email]> wrote:
> is it default-lease-time and max-lease-time parameters?

Yep, just set them to both be the same value.