Update manpage to better document events hooking in dhcpd.conf

Update manpage to better document events hooking in dhcpd.conf

julien durillon
Hi there,

I have searched in the man for documentation on how to hook on dhcpd event. I could not find any straightforward information. I eventually found what I was looking for on the internet.

So, here's what I would like to see in the dhcpd.conf(5) manpage. Please note the "hook" keyword I tried to put here and there (but that's just because I couldn't find anything with that keyword).

I hope this is the right place to post my patch. If not, please direct me to the right mailing list :)

Regards,
--
Julien Durillon

0001-Be-more-explicit-about-events-and-the-on-statement.patch (2K) Download Attachment