Option 82 in LeaseQuery

perl-list
We have a failover pair setup.  A vendor of ours is using LeaseQuery to extract option 82 data about leases.  In the parameter request list is option 82.  When the server responds, option 82 data is omitted even though I can see it in the dhcpd.leases file for that lease.  Is there some additional configuration option i need to set in order for option 82 data to be returned in a lease query?  I have these two options set now:

stash-agent-options true;

allow leasequery;

Re: Option 82 in LeaseQuery

perl-list
Anyone using LeaseQuery to get lease details (such as option 82 agent.circuit-id)?  Having some problems as noted below.

We have a failover pair setup.  A vendor of ours is using LeaseQuery to extract option 82 data about leases.  In the parameter request list is option 82.  When the server responds, option 82 data is omitted even though I can see it in the dhcpd.leases file for that lease.  Is there some additional configuration option i need to set in order for option 82 data to be returned in a lease query?  I have these two options set now:

stash-agent-options true;

allow leasequery;

Re: Option 82 in LeaseQuery

perl-list
I take it no one using LeaseQuery to extract option 82 details?