How are you feeling regarding Desmond Ridder after Texans win?

How are you feeling regarding Desmond Ridder after Texans win?

Ulofoshio
Welcome to SB Nation Reacts, a study of fans across the NFL. Throughout the year we ask concerns of one of the most plugged-in Atlanta Falcons fans and fans throughout the nation. Join right here to take part in the regular emailed week's Reacts results were pretty doom and gloom, and I absolutely can not condemn any person for that after we saw what the group did in London vs. the Jaguars. But on Sunday, the Falcons came away with a win, and Desmond Ridder had an occupation your point of view of Desmond Ridder altered after Week 5 victory? Below are some reader takes on the circumstance: BenBanks82I need another good game against Washington before I'll purchase in. It doesn't need to be fantastic like Sunday however still really feel much better after that I felt after week 4 BUTthe very same as I did prior to the DR carried this team against Houston and he required to confirm he might be the catalystthat relocates the scoreboard when there is no O-line offered Ridder enough time to make his reads in the Texans were hurried https://www.texansapparel.com/collections/nick-broeker-jersey, but a lot of weren't the Jaguars game, he couldn't young QB is mosting likely to have trouble in that experienced QB's will as my opinion of DRhas not transformed, he played a great video game. The O-line provided him time and he made good conversations and got the ball out quick, he practically obtained chosen gazing down he receiver once again. however a far better efficiency on his part. The most significant trick is for him to stay regular, and gain from his mistakes and remain to he does that we will certainly a various discussion at the end of the year!!! IpraytoNickSabanIf your point of view on a player adjustments based on a win or a loss, you're clearly not examining a gamer properly. I can remember video games I played where we won and I really felt like an on area observer. I bear in mind games where we lost and I played my ideal. When it comes to Ridder, nothing concerning that video game changed my point of view on him. I saw ongoing development. Whether he is suggested to be a starter in this organization, only be time will inform. I identify that he's not the flashiest player and does not have the best accuracy. What I think has actually lugged him this far is not transforming the ball over. Brady Breeze Jersey